At AlphaBioCom our purpose is simple: to provide the highest quality medical communications service in the industry. Our success arises from an unrelenting focus on our best-in-industry, quality standards to deliver flawless, precise communications for you, our clients.
- Strategic scientific communication planning
- Strategic and tactical publication plans
- Primary, secondary, and review manuscript development
- Scientific congress abstract, poster, slide deck, and oral presentation development
- Expertise in conveying pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic, clinical trial, health economics and outcomes research
- Unique QA, QC and design services
- Live and virtual full-service advisory boards and steering committee meetings
- Literature reviews and publication gap analyses
- Congress reporting and competitive intelligence
- Publication management support for all software platforms
- Digital and social media listening and engagement platform: CLARITY
An exclusively in-house team. We do not subcontract or outsource any aspect of our scientific writing. This means we can guarantee quality, control, and confidentiality.
Scientific strength and passion. Each member of our scientific staff has advanced degrees and is passionate about medical innovation
An experienced account services team. We understand your needs because our account services team have all worked with pharmaceutical companies previously, such as GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Forest, and Cephalon.
When you partner with AlphaBioCom, we guarantee the following:
- We will remain true to our common set of values and principles.
- We will show the same passion and energy for your assets as you and your staff exhibit.
- We will deliver success through meeting goals and objectives for you, your asset, and your company.
- We promise you will be delighted with our work. Read what our clients have to say in our testimonials.
There are a great many ways in which AlphaBioCom can assist your scientific communications needs. We deliver expert advice and strategy to identify the most effective and efficient routes for the communication of your information. These include primary, secondary, and review manuscripts; publication planning; education programs; scientific posters; oral presentations; slide kits; event and meeting planning; and advisory board services, just to name a few.