AlphaBioCom is an expanding, stimulating, and enthusiastic leader in medical writing and medical communications. Due to our expanding roster of pharmaceutical and biotech clients, we are currently seeking Medical Writers to join our outstanding, energetic team.
We offer the unique opportunity to work on some of the most inspiring and interesting pharmaceutical products and technologies within the medical field as a part of an organization that will provide you the support, resources, and flexibility you need to succeed.
As a Medical Writer, your responsibilities will include researching, writing, and editing manuscripts, abstracts, slide presentations, posters, and other deliverables.
- QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- MD, PhD, or PharmD
- Prior experience writing peer-reviewed publications, congress abstracts, posters, and slide decks
- Ability to independently write and edit scientific manuscripts, abstracts, posters, and training materials
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of the AMA writing style
- Team player with a detail-oriented work ethic
- Work Conditions
- Full-time, in-office position with some work-from-home flexibility
We are a dynamic and people-focused company located in King of Prussia, PA, 30 minutes outside Philadelphia.
We offer an attractive salary, bonus program, and comprehensive benefit package.
We recognize that the well-being of our team is paramount to our continued success and therefore offer flexibility in our work environment and actively encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Please fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
AlphaBioCom is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for the position without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by the applicable federal, state, or local laws.